1. Language Skills and Labor Market Performance of Immigrants in the Netherlands (with Jan C. van Ours), Labour Economics, 2015 (34), 76-85.
2. Educational Consequences of Language Proficiency on Young Children (with Asako Ohinata and Jan C. van Ours), Economics of Education Review, 2016 (54), 1-15.
3. Dialect Speech and Wages (with Jan C. van Ours), Economics Letters, 2019 (177), 35-38.
4. Daily Dialect-Speaking and Wages among Native Dutch Speakers (with Jan C. van Ours), Empirica, forthcoming.
5. Sex Ratio and Timing of the First Marriage: Evidence from the One-and-A-Half Children Policy in China, working paper, Winner of the Best Poster Award at SOLE 2017
Asia Meeting of Econometric Society, Xiamen; Hunan University; University of Cologne; Society of Labor Economists, Raleigh; European Economic Association, Lisbon; International Symposiumon Contemporary for Labor Economics, Guangzhou; Maastricht University; European Society for Population Economics, Berlin; European Association for Labour Economists, Ghent; Tilburg University; University of California, Berkeley; Erasmus University Rotterdam; Spanish Economic Association, Bilbao; Tinbergen Institute; European Economic Association, Mannheim; SOLE/EALE world conference, Montreal; European Society for Population Economics, Izmir; ENTER Jamboree, Mannheim; European Association for Labour Economists, Ljubljana; BGSE Summer School in Labor Economics, Barcelona; ENTER Jamboree, Stockholm