(1)Marissa L. Weichman, P. Bryan Changala, Jun Ye, Zaijun Chen, Ming Yan, Nathalie Picqué, "Broadband molecular spectroscopy with optical frequency combs (feature article) ," J. Molecular Spectroscopy 355, 66-78 (2019).
(2) M. Yan, L. Zhang, Q. Hao, X. Shen, X. Qian, H. Chen, X. Ren, and H. Zeng, "Surface-enhanced dual-comb coherent Raman spectroscopy with nanoporous gold films," Laser Photon. Rev. 12(7), 1800096 (2018).
(3) X. Shen, M. Yan, X. Qian, and H. Zeng,“Adaptive dual-comb spectroscopy with 1200-hour continuous operation stability," IEEE Photonics Journal 10, 1503309 (2018).
(4) Z. Chen, M. Yan, T.W. Hänsch, N. Picqué, “A phase-stable dual-comb interferometer," Nature Communication 9:3035 (2018).
(5) M. Yan, Qiang Hao, Xuling Shen, and Heping Zeng, “Experimental study on polarization evolution locking in a stretched-pulse fiber laser," Opt. Express 26(13), 16086-16092 (2018).
(6) M. Yan, P. Luo, K. Iwakuni, G. Millot, T.W. Hänsch and N. Picqué, “mid-infrared dual-comb spectroscopy with electro-optic modulators," Light: Science & Applications 6, e17076, (2017).
(7) G. Millot, S. Pitois, M. Yan, T. Hovannysyan, A. Bendahmane, T.W. Hänsch, N. Picqué, “Frequency-agile dual-comb spectroscopy," Nature Photonics, 10, 27–30 (2016).
(8) B. Kuyken, T. Ideguchi, S. Holzner, M. Yan, T.W. Hänsch, J. Van Campenhout, P. Verheyen, S. Coen, F. Leo, R. Baets, G. Roelkens, N. Picqué, “An Octave Spanning Mid-Infrared Coherent Supercontinuum Generation in Silicon Nanophotonic Wire Waveguides," Nature Communication 6, 6310 (2015).
(9) S. C. Kumar, A. Esteban-Martin, T. Ideguchi, M. Yan, S. Holzner, T. W. Hänsch, N. Picqué, and M. Ebrahim-Zadeh, “Few-Cycle, Broadband, Mid-Infrared Parametric Oscillator Pumped by a 20-fs Ti:sapphire Laser”, Laser & Photonics Reviews 5, L86 (2015).
(10) Jing Li, Ming Yan, Yu Xie and Qiquan Qiao, "Linker effects on optoelectronic properties of alternate donor–acceptor conjugated polymers," Energy Environ. Sci., 4, 4276 (2011)