1. P. Lu, W. Zhang, X. Gong, Q. Song, K. Lin, Q. Ji, F. He, H. Zeng, and J. Wu, "Electron-nuclearcorrelation in above-threshold double ionization of molecules", Phys. Rev. A 95, 033404 (2017).
2. Q.Song, P.Lu, X. Gong, Q. Ji, K. Lin, W. Zhang, J. Ma, H. Zeng, and J. Wu, "Dissociativedouble ionization of CO in orthogonal two-color laser fields", Phys. Rev. A 95, 013406 (2017).
3. K. Lin, P. Lu, J. Ma, X.Gong, Q. Song, Q. Ji, W. Zhang, H. Zeng, J. Wu, G. Karras, G. Siour, J.Hartmann, O. Faucher, E. Gershnabel, Y. Prior, and I. Sh. Averbukh, "Echoes in Space and Time", Phys. Rev. X 6, 041056 (2016).
4. P. LuManipulation of plasma grating by impulsive molecular alignment", , J. Wu, and H. Zeng, "Appl. Phys. Lett. 103, 221113 (2013).
5. P. Lu‚ J. Liu‚‚ " H. Li‚ H. Pan‚ J. Wu‚ and H. ZengCross-correlation frequency-resolved optical gating by molecular alignmentfor ultraviolet femtosecond pulse measurement ", Appl. Phys. Lett. 97‚ 061101 (2010).
6.P. Lu‚ J. Wu‚ H. Qi‚ and H. Zeng‚ "Polarization-gated surface enhanced optical fields for ultrafast electron acceleration", Opt. Express 17‚ 4575 (2009).
7. P. Lu‚ J. Wu‚ H. Qi‚ and H. Zeng‚ "Ponderomotive electron acceleration by polarization-gated surface-enhanced optical fields", Appl. Phys. Lett. 93‚ 201108 (2008).