Faculty of Economics and Management
Courses for Undergraduate Students:
1. Introduction to Econometrics
2. Introduction to Econometrics of Financial Markets
Courses for Graduate Students:
1. Advanced Econometrics of Financial Markets
2. Advanced Econometrics
3. Introduction to Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis
|1. capital asset pricing theory and empirical research.
2. dynamics theory and empirical research of complex systems of financial markets‚ etc.
3. financial engineering and risk management.
4. liability insurance and actuarial science.