1. Wang, L., Li, X., Lenz, F., Hsiao, S., Bodner, M, Zhou, Y-D.# and Fuster, J. (2015). Differential roles of delay-period neural activity in monkey dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in visual-haptic crossmodal working memory.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 112: E214-E219.
2. Ku, Y., Zhao, D., Hao, N., Hu, Y., Bodner, M. and Zhou, Y-D. (2015). Sequential roles of primary somatosensory cortex and superior parietal lobule in tactile-visual cross-modal working memory: a single-pulse transcranial magnetic stimulation (spTMS) study.
Brain Stimulation 8:88-91.
3. Wang, L., Li, X., Hsiao, S., Bodner, M., Lenz, F. and Zhou Y-D. (2012). Behavioral choice-related neuronal activityin monkey primary somatosensory cortex in a haptic delay task.
Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience 24: 1634-44.
4. Wang, L., Li, X., Hsiao, S., Bodner, M., Lenz, F. and Zhou Y-D. (2012) Persistent neuronal firing in SI cortex during instructed delays between haptic stimuli in the absence of working-memory requirement.
Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience 24: 664-676.
5. Zhou, Y-D., Ardestani, A and Fuster, J.M. (2007). Distributed and associative working memory.
Cerebral Cortex 17: i77-i87.
6. Ohara, S., Lenz, F. and Zhou, Y-D. (2006). Sequential neural processes of tactile-visual crossmodal working memory.
Neurosci. 139: 299-309. (special issue of working memory)
7. Ni, Y and Zhou, Y-D. (2005). Teaching and learning fraction and rational numbers: The origins and implications of whole number bias.
Educational Psychologist 40: 27-52.
8. Zhou, Y-D. and Fuster, J.M. (2004). Somatosensory cell response to an auditory cue in a haptic memory task.
Behav. Brain Res. 153: 573-578.
9. Zhou, Y-D. and Fuster, J.M. (2000) Visuo-tactile cross-modal associations in cortical somatosensory cells.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 97: 9777-9782.
10. Zhou, Y-D. and Fuster, J.M. (1996). Mnemonic neuronal activity in somatosensory cortex.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 93: 10533-10537.