1. Chen, X. and Yao, Q. (2009) The complete convergence theorem holds for contact processes on open clusters of Zd×Z+, J. Statist. Phys.135 651-680.
2. Yao, Q. (2009) The existence of an intermediate phase for the contact process on some product graphs, Acta Math. Sinica (Chinese Series) 52 1055-1066.
3. Yao, Q. and Li, Q. (2010) Contact process on hexagonal lattice, Acta Math. Scientia (English Series)30B 769-790.
4. Yao, Q. (2010) A proof of the complete convergence theorem for contact processes on some product graphs, Acta Math. Scientia (Chinese Series) 30A 97-102.
5. Yao, Q. and Chen, X. (2012) The complete convergence theorem holds for contact processes in a random environment on Zd×Z+, Stoch. Proc. Appl.122 3066-3099.
6. Mountford, T., Valesin, D. and Yao, Q. (2013) Metastable densities for the contact process on power law random graphs, Electron. J. Probab. 18 Article 103.
7. Qiao, G. and Yao, Q. (2015) Weak convergence of equity derivatives pricing with default risk, Stat. Prob. Letters 103 46-56.
8. Mountford, T., Mourrat, J.-C., Valesin, D. and Yao, Q. (2016) Exponential extinction time of the contact process on finite graphs, Stoch. Proc. Appl. 126 1974-2013.
9. Ang, M., Sun, J. and Yao, Q. (2018) On the dual representation of coherent risk measures, Ann. Oper. Res. 262 29-46.
10. Sun, J. and Yao, Q. (2018) On coherency and other properties of MAXVAR, Vietnam J. Math. 46 87-94.
11. Song, S. and Yao, Q. (2018+) Computing the expected hitting time for the n-urn Ehrenfest model via two methods, Preprint.
12. Yao, Q., Yang, X. and Sun, J. (2018+) Duality in Regret Measures and Risk Measures, Preprint.